An easy way to collect files and keep them organized by folders
When you collect files, you want them organized.
Here is a quick way to collect files from anyone, inside your Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Box and/or Dropbox storage. Files will be uploaded directly into your connected storage, which is eliminating all the download and management operations.
1. Open an Octonius account, create a bucket and share the link
– have a storage connected to Octonius.
– create a bucket in clicking the + button in Buckets.
– select the destination storage of your choice.
– share the associated URL by email or a messaging platform.
2. The recipient uploads the files
– the link open a form, where the recipient uploads the requested files.
Note: the form does not give access to your files; your storage remains private.
3. Find the files directly in your storage
All the files will be automatically uploaded under the Octonius/buckets/foldername folder created by the app in your connected storage.